Life
-
Living things are entities that seek ends by themselves. The simplest way
to do this is to be only distinct in ratio from one’s own end, i.e. one’s
own bei...
13 hours ago
One Cosmos At Sea The Seafaring Mythadventures Of Ben, USN (Ret) Circumnavigazing The Show Waters Of The O, Who Distill's The Good Stuff Into All The k Eye Can Drink. Sea Stories With A Capital See, Under-Way Replenishment, Over The Horizon Targetting, Seecurity, Dead Reckoning, Life Beckoning, Anchored In Truth, Plotting Enemy Positions, MindSweeping, Naval GodFire Support, Aye-ing The LightHouse, And Cosmonautical Formations.
1 comment:
I hadn't heard of Accept, but I thought they had a familiar sound, so I may have heard them.
'80s rockers I would guess with Bonfire.
Hammerfall is great, and that is a classic song.
Thank you, Ben.
You really have to wonder if we could even imagine doing something like D-Day anymore. There are some still like those men, but I don't know how many.
Post a Comment