Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Fair Winds And Following See's

Hello my friends. This will probably be my last blog post here. I have started a new blog at:
getmetaphysical.blogspot.com

It will be different, just as I am now a bit different, but I hope you will like it.
I have much work still to do on it so please bear with me.

Thank you for sticking with me all these years. Your friendship, encouragement, prayers, and help have been a real blessing to me! You all hold a special place in my heart.

God bless you all, and Godspeed! This isn't the end, it's jest a new beginning. :)

7 comments:

Allena said...

And allow me to add, if you aren't interested that's ok. No use in blogging if no one wants to read it, right? I would not take that personally. :)

Van Harvey said...

:-)

Van Harvey said...

Hey Ben, where'd the 'Allena' come in?

Allena-C said...

Hi Van!
I took it from my middle name, which was Allen and added an a and voila! :)

mushroom said...

We are right there with you.

Allena-C said...

Thank you, Dwayne! :)

Allena-C said...

I have a new post up at my new blog if anyone is interested. I do hope you take the time to read it at your convenience. I promise there are no pics of me in it. :)