Friday, November 21, 2014

Dog Roll-Foo

A not very long time ago, in a living room far, far away, or close by, depending on where you are located, Little Miss noticed a disturbance in the force.

I knew it, she thought, it's Mothra! I must warn Obi-Ben Obi!

I wonder what obi means, Skully, Little Miss's big brother from another mother thought.

"Bark bark, growl, bark!" Little Miss said.

"What is it girl? Did Timmy fall in the well again?" I asked.

Who in the hell is this Timmy he keeps going on about? Little Miss wondered. And what's a well?

"Bark roof! Bark! Grrr!" Little Miss explained.

I looked to where she was looking and a giant moth was flying around, it's wings battering the air with such force it almost blew me over.

Damn, that's a huge moth," I exclaimed. "Get it girl!"

Little Miss sprang into action. She jumped and jumped, barking at Mothra the entire time. Skully joined in occasionally, but soon got bored and decided to watch the show instead.

Mothra charged Little Miss, which was a tactical error because Little Miss caught one of it's wings and brought it down.
A wild battle ensued. But Mothra was no match for the dog roll-foo that Little Miss had perfected.
Dog Roll-Foo, caught on film!

More Dog Roll-Foo. Just in case.

After capturing Little Miss's Dog Roll-Foo technique on my phone, I went to get get Mothra before Little Miss ground it into the rug.
Seeing me approach, Little Miss quickly ate Mothra.

"Okay, that will work too," I said. "Good girl! You saved the dojo!"

I wonder what a dojo is? Skully wondered before Little Miss, amped up from the battle with Mothra decided to play dogs of war with Skully.
What the? Skully thought. Why you little...

And it was on. Until Skully got bored and played dead.
When that didn't work he hid behind me and pleaded, with puppy dog eyes for me to make Little Miss stop.

That's Skully's secret power, puppy dog eyes.

So I created a diversion with the one thing that could stop Little Miss. Her one weakness. Her kryptonite.

"Who wants a snack?" I asked.

Little Miss is no match for snack-foo.

9 comments:

mushroom said...

That's hilarious.

Thanks, Ben.

John Lien said...

Seeing me approach, Little Miss quickly ate Mothra.

That's when I LOLed.

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

Hi Mush,
They both manage to make me laugh everyday. Tough job, sometimes, but they are good at it. :)

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

Hi John,
She also likes to eat grasshoppers. As for other bugs, she will kill them but she won't eat them. Only grasshoppers and moths.

julie said...

Too funny. With Mothra around, I'd think your dogs were hanging out with my kids!

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

Hiya Julie,
I'm glad your kids are getting a quality education in the arts. I grew up on Mothra n' Godzilla...and The Three Stooges and The Addams Family and Dragnet, atnd look how I turned out. :)

Mothra is no match for Dogzilla. Mothra shouldv'e gone to the light instead.

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

Speaking of Mothra, I sure hope those two tiny Japanese ladies who sing to Mothra aren't too upset.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Merry Christmas to you, Ben!

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

Thank you, Joan!
Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family!